Tuesday 19 April 2016

My Apparent Man

We are highly attracted to each other, physically,
intellectually and I love how uniquely blended we are.
I am in love with his spontaneity and yet his confused mind.
However annoying his possessive nature may be, but I would still like him to be mine.
I love his jealousy, I like it when he controls me.
I like it how he hugs me from behind when I am trying to run away from his control.
We are finely brewed like coffee!
He is the hard hit in the head and I am the refreshing aroma.
I like his power in bed and my life,
I like to tease him and love him with all my heart.
I love it how he gets irritated with my mood swings and yet would never hurt me.
Fights make us stronger, and yet we can never ignore each other.

He deeply respects me and loves me.
I adore everything about him.
He would run to me whenever I am in need,
I would be next to him, on him and over him and around him at all times.

But, oh this is a fantasy letter...
Where are you my apparent man?

Awaiting Danger
Love
Trippy

No comments:

Post a Comment