Tuesday 19 April 2016

Dear Mystery Seekers

Mysteries make you think more, and if you're a woman, you better stop!
Don't do it, you are already worried about so many other things!

There are days, when you wake up and you feel weak, and upset,
and you even know what's bothering you, and you even know what to do.
And I have been going through this for a quite a while now, and I simply hate feeling weak, sad and upset.
I have always managed to cut off the negativity in my life successfully, especially when I am being pushed in the dark.
I have been dark, and I don't fear it but rather adore it, for I can rant as much as I wish to, cry as much as I want and use the darkness to flush out my negativity.


I love being happy, I love helping every one.
I like being fun.
I like being adored.
I love to love, and wanting to be loved.
I can be an addiction to someone.
And I can pretty much be a Sin.


But no one can hurt me.
And you're hurt only when you're open to being hurt.
When you are used to that miserable feeling, you start to like being hurt.
And I even killed my hurt.
When I know that the things I am hoping for to happen are not going to happen,
I make things happen on purpose, and they happen, and then I don't like it.


Then I think to myself, why didn't I control?
My heart says, I was eager to learn a lesson.
I know what I want, and I know it will take time.
I am a restless freak, so I try and mend things according to me.
And I know I have to stop.
I have to draw the line myself.


Today, I woke up weak, but I thought I will make this my strength.
I will cry, taste the salt of my tears, snap out of the over thinking part and move on towards my goal.

So my point is...
You know you have to draw the line.
Stop waiting if you know you're wasting your feelings on someone,
If you are wasting your time over a dream castle weaved in the air and waiting for a miracle.
Stop waiting for someone to feel for you the way you feel for them.
Stop waiting for someone to push you to do a task.
Stop waiting for the right time.



Time heals, time teaches and time makes you realize.
And it's always in your hand.
If you have reached to this line,
Thank you for reading my messy yet damn clear mind.



Love,
Trippy

No comments:

Post a Comment